I'm New Here
Visiting a Church can be Stressful....
What should I wear? / Will I find a seat? / Will people speak to me? / Is there something for my kids?
Maybe you are returning to church, or coming to church for the very first time. You may feel like people are watching you or maybe that people will judge you. “Will the preacher condemn me from the stage?” “Will people judge me if I look differently than they do?”
A few tips to help you when you visit Life 365 Church:
We will do our best to make your visit a pleasant one. We know finding a new church can be a difficult thing to figure out, so please come just as you are.
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code – whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Parking is directly in front of our building location within the Stonehill Center.
- Our friendly hosts will welcome you as you enter and then provide addition information you will need to make your visit with us go as smoothly as possible.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people – someone WILL speak to you!
- You will find the worship experience will be an anointed and joyful mix of the latest worship music with a mix of some of the old cherished music we still value!
- The messages are inspired by God and are designed to be relevant to life and definitely Bible based. We believe that God’s word is still relevant today! Our hope is that the message will find you where you are and lift you to the next level in Christ!
- We have a great children’s ministry! Your family will be in great hands with Life 365 Kids staff! A very exciting and fun learning experience!
Life 365 Church is not a perfect church, but we love people from all walks of life. Our desire is for people to “Live In Faith Everyday”! (LIFE 365)